Amarnath Yatra Package By Helicopter Ex Srinagar
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Places to visit : Srinagar
Starting From: Rs. 15,499/-* Per Person
DAY 01: ARRIVE AT SRINAGAR
Arrival at airport meet and greet by our hotel representative, transfer to Hotel Afternoon visit to famous Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat ,Shalimar, and Cheshmashahi and Shankracharya Temple. Evening dinner at hotel.
DAY 02: YATRA BY HELICOPTER AND BACK TO SRINAGAR
Early morning , Pick –up From Hotel, transfer from Srinagar to Baltal by car. Upon arrival at Baltal Depart for the Holy Amarnath cave by helicopter. Helicopters start operating at 6:00 a.m. (weather permitting) You will have approximately 1 hour for Darshan. Priority pass for Darshan is provided. Return to Baltal via helicopter , you will then be met by our driver and transferred by jeep/ Cab to Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar check in at hotel, overnight stay in Srinagar Dinner and breakfeast included.
DAY 03 : SRINAGAR
After breakfast In-time Check-out from Hotel. Transfer To airport to Proceed Onward.
Yatra Package inclusions :
1. Confirmed Chopper Tickets for Yatries.
2. Accommodation for 02 Nights in Srinagar Hotel.
3. Meal Included Break-fast & Dinner.
4. Individual Transportation For The Whole Trip.
5. All Taxes Included.
Required Details For Booking :
(1) At the time of booking we require following details:
a) Full Name and Gender of all passenger.
b) Full address and phone no. of all families.
c) Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
(2) Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs: Valid Passport / Driving License / Election Card / Pan Card / Photo Id issued by Govt. / PSU and School Photo ID.
Mandatory Informations For Passengers:
Carry adequate warm Clothing Including Jacket, Sweater, Woolen Socks, hunter shoes, and Thermal underwear’s, Medicines Raincoat & Torch.
Terms & Conditions :
Helicopter fares are subject to change/any change in the package subject to natural calamity or any subject to enforce is to be paid by the traveling passenger at the time of travel en-route.
1) Due to bad weather Helicopter flight is cancelled, next day’s accommodation has to be taken care by the guest directly. Assistance can be given by our staff at Sonmarg & Transportation would be charged Rs.2000 extra per day by our staff at Sonmarg.
2) The schedule flight is cancelled due to bad weather or technical reason, advance booked passenger would get the priority next day.
3) A Helicopter ticket has to be stamped & signed by the officials of Deccan Charter’s/Himalayan at Baltal or Srinagar for full refund