Amarnath ji Yatra Via Sonmarg - Baltal Ex Srinagar
Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Places to visit : Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Starting From: Rs. 16,999/-* Per Person
DAY 01: ARRIVE AT SRINAGAR - Sonmarg Transfer ( 100 Kms )
On arrival our representative meeting at the airport and immediately drive to Sonmarg Which will take about 3 hrs to reach the destination. Check into at hotel. Dinner and over night.
DAY 02 : YATRA BY HELICOPTER AND BACK TO SRINAGAR
Leave after early breakfast and short drive will take you to Baltal (Helipad) and board into the helicopter and short ride to Panchtarni by helicopter. From Panchtarni to Amarnath ji cave it is about 5/6 Kms by foot/Horse/Palki which will take about 1 and half hours to reach to the cave depends on the rush of the yatries. Evening catch the Helicopter to proceed back to Baltal. Proceed back to Srinagar. Dinner and over ngiht at Hotel.
DAY 03 : SRINAGAR
Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat ,Shalimar, and Cheshmashahi and Shankracharya Temple. Evening dinner at hotel.
DAY 04 : SRINAGAR Airport Dropping
Morning after break-fast, Check-out from Hotel. Proceed to Airport. In-time Dropping to proceed onward / Pre-booked Flight.
Yatra Package inclusions :
1. All transfers and sightseeing tours by NAC Tavera/Qualis.
2. 02 Nights in Srinagar at Hotel.
3. 01 Night in Sonmarg at Hotel.
4. Accommodation on MAPAI basis.
5. Return Airport transfers.
6. Above rates are inclusive of all taxes & VAT.
7. All these rates are net and valid till Aug 2012.
Required Details For Booking :
(1) At the time of booking we require following details:
a) Full Name and Gender of all passenger(s).
b) Full address and phone no. of all families.
c) Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
(2) Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs: Valid Passport / Driving License / Election Card / Pan Card / Photo Id issued by Govt. / PSU and School Photo ID.
Mandatory Information For Passengers:
Carry adequate warm Clothing Including Jacket, Sweater, Woolen Socks, hunter shoes, and Thermal underwear’s, Medicines Raincoat & Torch.
Terms & Conditions:
Helicopter fares are subject to change/any change in the package subject to natural calamity or any subject to enforce is to be paid by the traveling passenger at the time of travel en-route.
1) Due to bad weather Helicopter flight is cancelled, next day’s accommodation has to be taken care by the guest directly. Assistance can be given by our staff at Sonmarg & Transportation would be charged Rs.2000 extra per day by our staff at Sonmarg.
2) The schedule flight is cancelled due to bad weather or technical reason, advance booked passenger would get the priority next day.
3) A Helicopter ticket has to be stamped & signed by the officials of Deccan Charter’s/Himalayan at Baltal or Srinagar for full refund