Amarnath Ji Yatra Via Pahalgam Via Srinagar
Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Places to visit : Srinagar - Pahalgam – Baltal - Panchtarn - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Starting From: Rs. 18,999/-* Per Person
Day 01 : Srinagar airport – Pahalgam 100 Kms
On arrival meeting at the airport our representative meeting and transfer to Pahalgam which will take about 3 hrs to reach Pahalgam. Check into at Hotel and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Pahalgam - Panchtarni - Amarnath ji - Panchtarni
After early breakfast short drive Helipad and board into the Helicopter and ride to Panchtarni. From Panchtarni it is about 5 Kms to Amarnath ji cave. Darshan of Amarnath ji cave and return back to Panchtarni in the noon time. If time permits you will board back to Pahalgam otherwise you have to stay overnight in Deluxe Camping at Panchtarni. Overnight at Camp.
Day 03 : Panchtarni - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Leave early morning and board into the helicopter and reach Pahalgam. From here another 3 hrs drive will take you to Srinagar. In the evening enjoy the Shikara ride on Dal Lake the beauty that God has graced this city with which is often compared to venice. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the lake. Overnight at Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 04 : Srinagar
After breakfast free and transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight. Tour ends here .
Yatra Package inclusions :
1. Confirmed Chopper Tickets for Yatries From Baltal-Panchtarni-Baltal.
2. Accommodation for 02 Nights in Srinagar Hotel.
3. Non Ac Toyota Qualis/Innova/tempo traveler as per the program.
4. 1Night at Hotel Glacier Heights/Similar on CPAI basis.
5. 1Night at Deluxe Camping at Panchtarni.
6. 1Night at Mahjong group of Houseboats/Hotel Sunshine on CPAI basis.
7. Shikara ride on Dal Lake 2/3 hrs.
8. Service of our representative at the time of arrival.
9. Rates are net and valid for the season of Aug. 2012.
Required Details For Booking :
(1) At the time of booking we require following details :
a) Full Name and Gender of all passenger.
b) Full address and phone no. of all families.
c) Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
(2) Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs: Valid Passport / Driving License / Election Card / Pan Card / Photo Id issued by Govt. / PSU and School Photo ID.
Mandatory Informations For Passengers:
Carry adequate warm Clothing Including Jacket, Sweater, Woolen Socks, hunter shoes, and Thermal underwear’s, Medicines Raincoat & Torch
Terms & Conditions :
Helicopter fares are subject to change/any change in the package subject to natural calamity or any subject to enforce is to be paid by the traveling passenger at the time of travel en-route.
1) Due to bad weather Helicopter flight is cancelled, next day’s accommodation has to be taken care by the guest directly. Assistance can be given by our staff at Sonmarg & Transportation would be charged Rs.2000 extra per day by our staff at Sonmarg.
2) The schedule flight is cancelled due to bad weather or technical reason, advance booked passenger would get the priority next day.
3) A Helicopter ticket has to be stamped & signed by the officials of Deccan Charter’s/Himalayan at Baltal or Srinagar for full refund