Amarnath Yatra Travel Tips / How To Go Amarnath Yatra
- Please ensure that you are physically and mentally fit to perform the journey.
- Do carry sufficient heavy woolens including sweaters, (full as well as half sleeved), drawers woolen trousers, gloves, monkey caps etc.
- Do carry some eatable like biscuits, candy, milk powder, sugar, assorted dry fruits, honey and some tinned food, spoons, plates, water bottles with you.
- Make sure that the ponywalla, the laborer, the dandywalla is properly registered and carries a token. You can get these allotted at fixed rates by competent authority at the same camp.
- Do ensure that ponies carrying your luggage and eatables etc. remain with you all time, if you let them remain behind you are likely to be unnecessarily inconvenienced.
- All medical facilities during the Yatra are free. However, do carry your personal medical kit also.
- Carrying/use of alcohol enroute the Yatra is strictly prohibited.
- Do not overstrain on steep gradients.
- Do not relax at points where there are warning notices.
- Do not break traffic discipline or try to overtake others in difficult stretches of the route.
- Do not pay more than the prices/rates fixed for porters, ponies, dandies etc.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED :
- Train / Airfare
- Any personal expenses like laundry, phone calls.
- Meals other than mentioned in tour cost includes column.
- Any other joy ride, pony ride etc not mentioned in tour cost includes column.
- No refund claim for any unused services, any deviation than the tour schedule would attract supplement.
- Rates will be applicable for Indian Nationals and foreign Nationals residing in India with Indian resident permits.
- Pony, Dandi kandi Charges.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Srinagar to Srinagar transport by non a/c vehicle suitable to group size.
- Stay in hotel accommodation at Srinagar, Baltal.
- All meals.
- Services of Tour Escort Ex. Sriangar.
- Shikara ride at Dal Lake.
- Tips to hotels/ coach driversbr.